Monday, December 29, 2008
Sick
So Henry woke me up this morning at 5am crying his ear hurt, so we made the call to the Dr and saw him this morning. I really don't like going to his office because I really like our Dr but I cannot stand the office staff! They are not very nice and I usually have to wait. But oh well...I figured we better go! And what do you know...Ear Infection! So we have 10 days of antibiotics and hopefully that will be it. I hate to see my boys sick! I am thankful that in the 4 years they have been on this earth we have had not too many illnesses. We have had our trips to the ER for stiches and croup but no broken bones..yet! Hank is fine tonite...so i guess we are on the road to recovery and maybe a good nites sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh noooo.. sorry to hear he is sick but glad to hear it can be treated with antibiotics!
ReplyDeleteA side note.. I love your cat.. She (he?) is GORGEOUS!!