Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions....to make them or not??

So I am good about saying I want to change something in the following year but I am not so good on following thru on them. So why do we make them if we really know we are not going to follow thru? I would love to lose weight...I need to but that is about as far as I go on that one. I need to get more organized but I need a clean sweep to get that to happen. I pray that if I make a resolution that I have the resolve to follow thru. Maybe that is my resolution for the year...follow thru! Lets see what 09 has to bring me and my family.

1 comment:

  1. That is my resolution, too.
    I'm going to be 35 this year (yikes) and would love to have another baby but losing weight is critical before we will try to conceive.

    A few of my online friends and I are going to partner together to help/encourage each other to lose weight.. You're welcome to join :)

    ReplyDelete