Thursday, January 15, 2009

Itchy!!!

So i am fighting some kind of bug this week and I am not sure how I got it or how long it will last but let me tell ya people I am having flashbacks of when i was pregnant with the boys and itchy! For about 4 weeks I did not sleep, and I was crabby...I better not be pregnant! I am not so don't worry! Anyway...So the other news in our world is that its freezing cold here. I woke up this morning to see the temp on the desk was -17 outside. Are you kidding me! I wanted to get back into my jammies and stay in bed all day. There are days that are like that and its not cold outside. Lately I have been seriously lacking in the motivation department and I am not sure what is up with that. If its the cold, winter, not sure what to do first. I am hoping that I can have a relaxing weekend and then hit it next week with full force! I have lots to do around my house and just need to get started! I pray that is what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment